Thursday, December 20, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on California Christmas.

Fritz has left a new comment on your post "California Christmas":

Yeah, right about the wheelies. All the weight is on the rear wheel, so it actually takes effort to avoid wheelies on this bike. I rode a wheelie down the length of my sidewalk last night on this bike.

The other interesting sticker is the one that instructs riders to apply the rear brake before the front. I don't understand that caution because the geometry guarantees you won't endover on this bike.

It's a little skittish in the rain and slick conditions because of the unweighted front wheel -- I slid the front out a couple of times this morning on my commute.

I pointed to your initial thoughts from my review at CBB. The mechanical designers in the office are all agog about this bike. From a design perspective I'm interested in your real review when you get to it.



Posted by Fritz to Cyclelicious at 12/20/2007 03:09:00 PM