Sunday, May 14, 2006

[Cyclelicious] 5/14/2006 11:21:04 AM

Nice comments all!
I suggest you spend a short time actually LOOKING at the website and, if you're a skeptic like me, run some simple background checks on those who are "claiming" to be experts. They actually check out. To my eternal chagrin, (my father will never let me live this down) I put the stuff in my motorcycle and got a 20 mpg increase. This is not a moped but a Yamaha Virago 1100cc full size bike. I was stunned, I started using it in my diesel truck 2 weeks ago and the first tank LOST mileage. I'd read the information on the site and put in a new fuel filter and tried another tank, a 2mpg increase, and after the 4th tank I'm 26.8% better. For those who are math challenged, that means every fifth tank of fuel is FREE! It works, and they guarantee if it messes up your engine, they'll fix it on their nickel. Skeptical? OK, but don't knock it until you've tried it. If you want to actually READ about it, you can see it all for yourself at www.onlinefuelpill.com. If not, that's cool too. Personally, I thought it was a load of crap to begin with and spent lots of time and money trying to prove to my father that he was getting ripped off. Well, he wasn't and niether am I. It's up to you whether you choose to be a lemming and blindly follow Fritz, anyone who has posted comments (including me) or, will you invest a little time to check it out for yourself?
I have nothing to gain if you look at the site above, look or don't look - it's your choice. All I can tell you is that I personally am saving 25 cents per gallon on my diesel truck and I'm getting and I can drive an extra hundred miles per tank on my motorcycle. I can't wait to put this stuff in my boat!

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

--
Posted by StretcH to Cyclelicious at 5/14/2006 11:21:04 AM