Tuesday, December 04, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Why the winter bike commute is fun.

bother yam has left a new comment on your post "Why the winter bike commute is fun":

Here in Minneapolis, we're having a proper winter -- the first for some time. We've 3-4" of snow and more is supposed to come today. As a Northern people you need to make friends with winter and enjoy it or you'll go insane, and not in a good way. People who ski (downhill and XC), snowmobile and snowshoe look at me as if I'm insane when I ride my bike.

What? There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing...

Don't be afraid to shake Ol' Man Winter's hand -- and then twist it behind his back, drop him, put a knee between his shoulder blades and ride his hoary carcass down the hill. It's fun.

Oh, and I'm with warren t; I love the moniker "hard core."



Posted by bother yam to Cyclelicious at 12/04/2007 08:18:00 AM