Wednesday, November 12, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on A United Front.

Duncan Watson has left a new comment on your post "A United Front":

There are lessons to be learned from VC advocates. Sidewalk riding is unsafe, when to take the lane, avoiding right hooks, etc. The attitude and the my way or the highway bit has to go. I lived in Munich and loved the facilities there. I found it easy to ride there and I used both roads and the bike lanes. There was no hostility toward riders there.

I want sharrows, bike lanes, separated bike lanes, dedicated trails and bike trails that prohibit pedestrians as the ones in Munich do. I have no problem with the regulations that Germany puts on bikes for lighting, bells, and reflectivity. I would welcome those in the US.



Posted by Duncan Watson to Cyclelicious at 11/12/2008 01:30:00 PM