Thursday, August 14, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Denver cop breaks cyclist's teeth for running a re....

SiouxGeonz has left a new comment on your post "Denver cop breaks cyclist's teeth for running a re...":

From the comment from (I assume) the actual guy rolling the camera: A couple of you guys have it wrong. And I'm surprised by the animosity of some of these comments. First off, Greg wasn't filming, I was. And while I'm sure that none of you are going believe me, I can promise you that I was rolling the camera, with Greg there as my producer. As we were waiting to cross the street we saw the cops run up to this guy on his bike. As they were trying to tackle him off his bike, Greg told me to turn on the camera, so I did, then he ran up to try and break up the fight. There is zero indication from anything we saw that this guy did anything wrong. That's not to say the officers are without cause, they clearly felt they had a reason to go after the man, but he certainly didn't punch an officer that I saw, and he never resisted once he was on the ground. The officers went overboard, unfortunately, and we should just all hope that justice is done.



Posted by SiouxGeonz to Cyclelicious at 8/14/2008 04:00:00 PM