Friday, August 15, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Georgia on my mind.

SiouxGeonz has left a new comment on your post "Georgia on my mind":

So... deuxcolors says get "facts straight" but... I didn't see any facts in the comment. It was all opinion. Pipelines would seem to be facts to me. So... reckon mr. deux succeeded in being what he "didn't mean" to be.
I hadn't thought of this in terms of the "oil war" connection but there's a lot of sense to it.
I'm feeling snug as a bug in a rug with my relative independence from fossil fuels. I"m going to have to use some heat in the house, but I'm good with sweaters.
However, it seems the world around me could pretty much crumble. Okay, so far it's teh world around a few million other people that is blowing up ... but there isn't really good insulation from that... eventually...



Posted by SiouxGeonz to Cyclelicious at 8/15/2008 08:16:00 AM