Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on It's a guy on a bike, what do I do?.

Byron has left a new comment on your post "It's a guy on a bike, what do I do?":

Hey Fritz, Byron from Atlanta here. I ride daily and actually didn't realize there was a gas shortage until I saw it on the news recently.

We've had unusually high interest in programs and classes at the Atlanta Bike Campaign, but I think that's been all summer and not directly because of the past week. I've gotten several calls for quotes by local media, so there's at least more interest all around.

We're conducting some ridership counts this week and might have more definative numbers after that. I would say that there are fewer cars along my usual commute route, so with the nice weather arriving it's been a great week for bike commuting so far!



Posted by Byron to Cyclelicious at 9/30/2008 02:04:00 PM