Monday, September 22, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Road rager with gun.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Road rager with gun":

For reasons which will become apparent, I am anonymous. My State doesn't allow citizens to arm themselves. But I do. It's deeply concealed, and it is to be used in the gravest extreme, when I feel that I am threatened with death or grievous bodily harm, and that I have made every effort to retreat or avoid the problem in the first place.

I haven't yet used it during a ride, but I will if I have to. I have practiced with it and am very proficient in its use; I have used it before under very different circumstances, but if only one of some nutjob or me that is going to walk away, it's going to be me.cc



Posted by Anonymous to Cyclelicious at 9/22/2008 05:30:00 PM