Saturday, August 18, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on City Traffic Commission: Cyclists are insane idiot....

brigitte ballingall has left a new comment on your post "City Traffic Commission: Cyclists are insane idiot...":

Dear Fritz,

Your follow-up was greatly appreciated and an accurate summary of my post. I wrote a letter and sent it in response to a few emails I recieved yesterday. I will format it as a "Letter to the Editor" that will not "retract" a statement I never made but explain the statement I did make and what it refered to. The quote is not only inaccurate and out of context; it is absurd. I am concerned about the negative publicity this will have for a city that has been committed to cycling promotion and safety. But, I am most concerned of about cylist safety and how this distorted statement might potentially negatively influence that.
Brigitte Ballingall



Posted by brigitte ballingall to Cyclelicious at 8/18/2007 10:48:00 PM