Saturday, November 24, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Thankful.

Coelecanth has left a new comment on your post "Thankful":

One thing you can always say about life is that there are always tough times ahead. But if you have any age on you at all there are tough times behind as well. Getting through it and remaining grateful for all the important things in life is a sign of a life well lived.

These days I'm stuck on a sheep farm in rural Australia with only a Brompton 3-speed folder to slake my bike addiction. It's been hard not to have a stable of bikes to choose from and harder still to have nowhere really to ride to. But you know what? In the middle of writing this I picked up the pacifier that my 4 month old daughter had spat out in her sleep. Her beautiful face is a constant reminder of how lucky I am bike or no bike, and your post reminded me of that.

Thank you Fritz, and all the best to you and yours.



Posted by Coelecanth to Cyclelicious at 11/24/2007 08:44:00 PM