Wednesday, October 22, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on A few of my favorite things... Part 2.

The Stouts has left a new comment on your post "A few of my favorite things... Part 2":

The leaching was actually a problem before I started using conditioner . Since I've started doing so and applying as stated it hasn't been a problem at all.

I'm thinking part of it might be that since I don't ride with bike shorts and ride longer distances regularly this way, more perspiration gets to the saddle and leaches the dye, as opposed to a cyclist wearing padded shorts for longer rides, or street clothed rider doing shorter distances <8-10 miles. I checked with Brooks customer service and they confirmed this and reccomended more conditioner to help reduce the problem

Thats when I spoke with Rivendell and and ordered the Obernauf's and tried the application method from my friend who'd done military time. The two combined has resolved the problem.



Posted by The Stouts to Cyclelicious at 10/22/2008 09:59:00 AM