Monday, October 27, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Pedal powered snowplow.

SiouxGeonz has left a new comment on your post "Pedal powered snowplow":

Non-cyclists in the bicycle design contest... okay, I wouldn't want to exclude anybody, but IMO too many people are designing and marketing bicycles without understanding the users' situations and needs.
I was speculating about one of the hugest problems with bicycles: their "sort of" portability which means they're too big to put in your pocket or backpack... but small enough to be too easy to rip off.
I want "OnStar" for my bicycle. Just like those ads, I want my wristband to tell me "Your bicycle has just been moved, and you have it in 'park' status. Would you like ONStar to activate the Stinky Squirtseat now?" at which point the seat would spew the contents of the little optional bag for riders who have issues with bladder control upon sudden stops.



Posted by SiouxGeonz to Cyclelicious at 10/27/2008 02:22:00 PM