Saturday, June 30, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on iPhone, Web 2.0 and the wetwear interface.

Alex Killby has left a new comment on your post "iPhone, Web 2.0 and the wetwear interface":

You must have had so much fun there. Unfortunately way up here in the North, the two closest Apple stores are in Toronto - 2 hours away.
I find it difficult to find interesting blogs on the Internet, so I thought that watching Shooby's feed for the line-up would at least involve me a little bit in what was going on at the Palo Alto store - woulda been there if I could. Not to mention, I bike every single day - something I enjoy alot! We just got an indoor Velodrome in London here a few years ago, and it's really an awesome experience, have you ever had the chance to use one?



Posted by Alex Killby to Cyclelicious at 6/30/2007 10:07:00 AM