Thursday, November 08, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Free bike lights for Stanford students.

Ken has left a new comment on your post "Free bike lights for Stanford students":

Recently I made the decision to give up my dependency on the automotive commute. I made the decision to localize my lifestyle by riding my bike everywhere that I possibly could. San Diego traffic, gas prices, insurance rates, countless parking tickets are just a few reasons for me GOING GREEN. I had the pleasure of speaking with Sami Tauber, CEO of Bikewear World the other day. Her sincerity and passion to help San Diegans become more environmentally and health conscious really confirmed my own desire to stop contributing to oil dependency, air pollution and a host of other negatives related to driving and start Biking! I'm starting to really understand the meaning of "Think Global, Act Local".



Posted by Ken to Cyclelicious at 11/08/2007 09:59:00 PM