Thursday, November 01, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on BioPerformance gas pill.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "BioPerformance gas pill":

Wow, Lisa, fritz, etal. The illusion that ypu are getting better milage amazes me to no end,I do know what i am talking about. I sold this crap for almost a year before the A.G of texas shut it down, which was good, because ALL the people I sold it to either had car trouble (clogged injectors) or wanted their money back because it made the MPG worse. I can assure you that their is no scientific controlled experiment that shows and improvement in that product. I threw a case of that suff out (stinking up the garage), cause I could not GIVE it away. Anybody that says I dont know what I talking about is making money selling the MLM "vaporware" marketing side and for all practical purposes could be selling wishes. Good luck folkes.....suckers!!!!!!!!



Posted by Anonymous to Cyclelicious at 11/01/2007 03:59:00 PM