Tuesday, October 07, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Caltrain hits truck in Burlingame.

Vicki Brown has left a new comment on your post "Caltrain hits truck in Burlingame":

I was on the 312 train. There was a small thump and then all the lights went out and the train rolled to a stop. #&*(*@ We were told the train had "hit a truck". Then we were told the delay would be indefinite and we could get out and look for alternate transportation.

I had boarded in Millbrae so I walked up to ECR, waited for a bus, and bussed back to Millbrae where I just missed a southbound train going through (the 7:32??). Then, unsure about trying to catch another train and not knowing what the delays would be, I drove home and worked from home for three hours.

I finally completed my trip to work (in SUnnyvale) at noon. Ugh.

What I fail to understand is how we have this sort of accident so often. How is it that some people are so blindingly stupid?



Posted by Vicki Brown to Cyclelicious at 10/07/2008 11:44:00 AM