Sunday, October 19, 2008

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Tour de Cupcake.

Alison Chaiken has left a new comment on your post "Tour de Cupcake":

My Tour de Cupcake results:

http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/workoutdetail/index.do?id=487928

I made it to:

1.Fell and Masonic (no discernible
checkpoint)

2. That Takes the Cake at Fillmore and Union (checkpoint, no
cupcakes)

3. Fort Mason (checkpoint, no cupcakes)

4. Trader Joes ("bourbon vanilla" is the secret ingredient in vanilla
cake mix)

5. States St. Park (checkpoint, no cupcake)

6. Citizen Cake Kiosk (behind locked metal gates at 4th and Bryant).

I never did get to Jackson Playground, Alamo Square Park, Bow and
Arrow or an SF Public Library as I didn't bring a light and wanted to
catch the 5 PM Caltrain. I did enjoy the hills on Fillmore and
Steiner. Plus I saw lots of styling fixies and got to ride with
"Hayward" and the fellow with blond dreads and woolen mouse ears.



Posted by Alison Chaiken to Cyclelicious at 10/19/2008 08:44:00 PM