Friday, June 01, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on How to paint a bike and other useful tips.

SueJ has left a new comment on your post "How to paint a bike and other useful tips":

My response to the "it's laws of physics; get off the road" argument is a: do you travel on interstates? When tractor trailers cream sedans, do people say "the sedan should get off the road?"
and b: if somebody says "you should get out of my way. It's just a fact: I can kill you if I want to." I might get out of the way... but if I'm somewhere with a functioning legal system, I'm going to file charges, and when that somebody is out of *my* way, I'm going back.
Does he have kids? If a kiddo in that kid's class takes his lunch money because he's big enough to... I suppose his kids are going to be those big kids, and he thinks that's fine. It's just logic.



Posted by SueJ to Cyclelicious at 6/01/2007 02:06:00 PM