Friday, July 27, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Melancholy hernia.

Rob has left a new comment on your post "Melancholy hernia":

I got one a few years ago it started with a pulled groin muscle while playing in a racquetball tournament, which I felt a wonderful burning sensation for a few days. A month later on thanksgiving day I played some touch/light tackle football and felt it pop out that night. New Pain. Sounds like you might have a moderate hernation or had one for a while. I still get twinges from mine at strange times even after it was fixed 7 years ago. Mine got so bad that I'd have to spend an hour or two a night awake from the pain and pushing it back in....:) That was a painful month between it happening and surgery.



Posted by Rob to Cyclelicious at 7/27/2007 09:40:00 AM