Tuesday, October 30, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on San Jose earthquake.

heley has left a new comment on your post "San Jose earthquake":

It was a pretty crazy earthquake. It's the strongest one I've felt. I was at Wal-Mart on Keyes in San Jose. A lot of things fell off shelves and glasses cracked everywhere. People were panicking. We never got to purchase what we wanted to get, they told us evacuate.

I was glad that my bf and I weren't in any of the aisles, because that's where most of the things fell. I started to freak out in the beginning, but he told me to stay calm.

Things hanging on the ceiling were swaying intensely.

It was crazy to see everyone around you panicking. Children started crying afterwards, and parents were looking for their children (a reason why you shouldn't let your children wander around a store unattended).

I still haven't felt an after shock though.



Posted by heley to Cyclelicious at 10/30/2007 10:52:00 PM