Monday, October 15, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Traffic lights and bicycles: The technical explana....

cafiend has left a new comment on your post "Traffic lights and bicycles: The technical explana...":

I wondered if strong magnetic fields on my bike or shoe would frig up anything important, like my personal electronic gadgets, or make me suddenly veer toward steel posts holding up road signs and traffic signals. Okay, maybe I don't worry about the latter, but somewhat about the former. If I toss my magnetized shoe down next to something I don't want to worry about side effects.

At the few lights I deal with here in the back woods I just wait for a "red light buddy" to drive up or go ahead and run the light (with all due caution).



Posted by cafiend to Cyclelicious at 10/15/2007 11:07:00 AM