Sunday, October 21, 2007

[Cyclelicious] New comment on Tipping the wrench?.

wrench has left a new comment on your post "Tipping the wrench?":

It just so happens that I wrench for a living. So if I may add some feed back on this topic... Tipping is never expected but always respected. That is to say, when I work on your bike , I am not expecting you to tip me BUT it does mean alot to a wrench when he or she receives a little "thank you". As far as how much to tip, well that's on you. I've been tiped as little as $1.oo and as much as $50.00. I respected both equally. You have to remember that a wrench is a low paying gig. Other than myself, I only know a handful of wrences that are lucky enough to do what they love and make a house payment doing it.
So, If you tip the guy who washed your car, why not tip your friendly neighborhood wrench.
cl wrench4life



Posted by wrench to Cyclelicious at 10/21/2007 02:00:00 PM